Monday, March 28, 2011

365 days of ME! :)

So imagine if you will, a soon to be 27 year old girl named Katie. Katie with a K, but actually my real name is Catherine with a C. Wow I can't tell you how may times that has been an issue!

I am living in Salt Lake City with my two cats, Toby and Bella, going to school and working at Wal-mart.

All of the things that I like are common knowledge, 1 Reba, 2 Greys Anatomy, 3 My cats. I also am really into Brad Paisley after seeing him in concert last year. I love listening to country music. I am kind of boring in a way.

I wake up every day and do the same things.

Or am I that boring, there are a lot of things people don't really know, there are a lot of secrets that I am not telling.

***Here will begin my story***


March 28, 2011


Wow how is March almost over? Where did the time go? It is nice through because it means that the time I am in school also goes by fast. I can't wait to be done with school. I also can't wait for warmer weather.


Today is a day off from school that has been filled with studying, doing my taxes, and cleaning. Wow that is a pretty lethal combination!! It has been a productive day though and a nice relaxing one.


There are so many things that I want to do. I am going to really try and eat healthier. It is so hard and I have put on a lot of weight!! Ugh, I remember thinking that it would never happen to me, that I would always be the skinny girl with the nice figure. Well those days are over, most of my pants are too tight and I have an attractive muffin top. I want to exercise every day and eat healthy. I guess it just requires small steps, I have found that I really like the 30 day shred video, I just have to do it?!?!


Also I have a new nikon camera and am loving taking pictures. Most of the pictures I have taken so far are of my cats, which are of course my favorite medium!! But I want to set aside some time to take pictures for fun.


I also enjoy spending at least 15 minutes every day playing with my cats. Not only is it good for them, but also great for me. too.


Life is going well though. I really can't complain about anything, though I probably do! I am so blessed and need to just smile and press forward. It gets hard when I am surounded by so many negative people at school. I just need to focus on myself and be happy.


Another goal of mine is to avoid talking bad about people, and also being around people who are talking about others. It is like the plague and infects you. I plan to surround myself with uplifting people or no one at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment