Sunday, April 5, 2009
Yippee! I'm in!!!
I got the greatest news ever this past Thursday and it is that I got into the University of Southern Nevada Pharmacy School!!! It was kind of a long wait but I got the call Thursday morning and was offered admission. I was so happy that I called my parents and my sister and others. It was also fun because I went screaming through my apartment and my roommates were way happy too. They were so sweet that they threw me a party to celebrate. I am so happy and I really do feel like a great weight has been lifted off me!! I am one step, really the biggest step, closer to fulfilling my goal of being a pharmacist!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats!! Good luck with the last couple weeks of school. So the other day Andy asked Caleb if he was going to have kids someday. Somehow he got out of him that he was going to have a wife named Katie a kid named Bobby and live in Texas. We thought that was pretty funny. :)
ReplyDelete